Thursday 9 February 2012

Perfect Pillow Boxes

There are lots of people who do some sterling work and never get thanked for it, and that's where the idea for my latest crafty gift came from.  The caretakers at our school have been working very hard to keep the paths clear of ice and snow, so I decided to make this little pillow box gift for them.

I have just used the pillow box die to cut out some whisper white card and then to cut out the flirtatious fabric.  I then stuck the fabric to the card, added some paper flowers, a button from the subtles range and tied on a little twine.  The fabric just adds a touch a luxury and texture to the box I think.  I've filled the boxes with some sweeties which I hope they'll all like (theres 3 of them lol). These are a little plain as they are for men, watch this space for a ladies version.

That's all for now

Happy Crafting

Debbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment