Monday 17 October 2011

Cute little gift tag

Hi everyone

I've had a busy busy busy time making samples for my first workshop. I'm so excited as you can imagine, anyhoo I thought I'd show you one of my samples.

It's a tag folded so that you can fit a little chocolate inside.  How lovely is that?  Heres how I made it;

Use the two tag die, cut the tag from Rich Razzleberry card stock, fold the tag creating a space for your mini chocolate to go.  Using the triple treat flower stamp, stamp out three flowers in Rich Razzelberry ink.  Cut out your triple teat flower, all the flower on your first stamp, second layer on your second stamp and middle layer on your third stamp. Glue the different sections together then mount onto Early Espresso card that has been punched using the scalloped punch.  Glue this to the bottom bit of your tag insuring that when it is folded the flower petal can fit into the slit at the top of your tag.  When placing your treat inside I recommend you stick it down with some double sided tape to prevent it falling out of the sides.

Items List
Two tags die Catalogue No 115954
Scallop Circle punch Catalogue No 119854
Early Espresso Card Catalogue No 121686
Rich Razzleberry Card Catalogue No 119981
Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad Catalogue No 115658
Triple Treat Flower Stamp Catalogue No 122909

Well thats it.  The project is very easy to do so I hope you'll enjoy making it as much as I did.  If you need anything to make this little tag gift please email me to order supplies at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.

Bye for now, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment